GlassCon Global To Be Held in Boston July 2016November 3rd, 2015 | Category: Industry News
GlassCon Global, an educational conference and technical symposium bringing together all segments of the design/build and construction industries, will be held July 6‐9, 2016, at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel in Boston.
The three-day event is dedicated to the exploration and advancement of architectural glass and glazing technology and products. It is administered by FCA International and brings together architects, designers, engineers, academics and students with glass and glazing contractors to explore the latest in glass research, design and application.
GlassCon Global was designed to provide all who work with architectural glass the opportunity to share ideas, visions and new technologies with industry professionals. It offers:
- A forum for the presentation of new technologies and product development;
- Education and information to architects, engineers, specifiers, owners, developers and leaders in the glass and glazing industry; and
- Collaboration among manufacturers, designers and end users to further the architectural glass and glazing industry.
The event will feature more than 40 technical presentations and will provide CES credits for AIA members. Some of the topics to be covered in the 2016 sessions are:
- NetZero, energy and sustainability;
- High performance use of glass;
- Scientific research;
- Case studies;
- Interior and decorative;
- Strength of glass; and
- Security, fire‐rated and laminated glazing.
For more information, contact Holly Biller at 540/602‐3251 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional event information will be available at www.glassconglobal.com.